Sunday, June 22, 2014

Adovia Mineral Lift Serum



Are you leaving out a crucial step to your skincare routine?  If you haven't tried a serum, you may be missing out.  The biggest difference between a serum and a cream or lotion is what the the formulation is lacking.  Serums leave out ingredients like petrolatum or mineral oil. Most serums are water-based, eliminating oils altogether.  This makes serums light and fast-absorbing and work great on oilier skins. Keep reading for my experiences and review of the Adovia Mineral Lift Serum.


About 6 months ago, I noticed my skin just didn't have that glow that I was used to seeing. My skin looked dull and I couldn't figure out what that problem was.  I chalked it up to being the effects of the harsh, cold winter we suffered through and being dehydrated.  But as the weather became warmer, I still was suffering from dry, flaky skin.  So I began researching some products to address this issue.

I tried different facial scrubs, masks etc, and they would help for a day or so, then I would notice the dryness and dullness would creep back to my face.  It was driving me crazy! 

A month or so ago, I was contacted by Adovia to try their Mineral Lift Serum.  I couldn't wait until I received it in the mail.  
 So what all does Adovia Mineral Lift Serum claim to do?

- Achieve An Instant Lift and Anti Aging Effects on Your Skin

- Delivers Anti Wrinkle Results Over Time

- Contains a High Concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle Protection

- Dead Sea Salt - Formulated with a High Concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and         Salt 

- 21 Minerals  Essential for Skin Health and Beauty
 

  
After trying this serum for almost 3 weeks, I really like it.  This serum absorbs extremely fast, and doesn't leave any sticky residue.  I like to apply this serum right after using my cleanser.  I wait about 3 minutes and follow up with a moisturizer in the areas that are usually dry.  I don't moisturize my whole face because I have combination skin; my forehead area and chin is always very oily, my nose and cheeks are very dry.

And the results?  All the issues that were giving me problems have disappeared.  No more dryness and flaky skin around my nose and cheeks. My dull, lackluster skin now is dewy and very healthy.   I can't however, see any instant lift qualities to the serum, nor wrinkle reductions.  Like I said, I've only used it for 3 weeks.  

If you are interested in trying it out, you can purchase it through Amazon for $49 plus free shipping.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment